Tuesday, February 26, 2008

They're at it again!

I think the computer pixies are up to their nonsense again. I had a really great post all set to go and then...poof! It was gone, lost into the ethers. I'm too tired to try to recreate it. All I can say is I'm tired of the pixies messing with the postings and I'm really tired of snow.

I've tried over the past couple of years to learn to like winter. It's not one of my favorite seasons, but I've worked out a certain appreciation for it. Except now, when spring is in the air and then there's another snow storm.

I've been starting to go a little stir crazy...early spring fever. It hits me every year about now. It comes from growing up on a farm. I can tell when it is lambing season by the warmth of the sunlight and a certain scent in the air that only comes this time of year. Once I have those signs, I'm ready for spring. Which means, the snow has got to go. Maybe if I ask nicely, the computer pixies can go with it. What do you think, do computer pixies like to ski?

3 comments:

Carla Emmons said...

I am accepting all snowy care packages!

LFSAlden said...

Does Carla mean that if you capture the snow pixies with duct tape and roll them up you can mail them to her?

Carla Emmons said...

yes please!