Thursday, February 7, 2008

Darn Computer Pixies

I had a new post all set to go. And then...nothing. It was gone. I suspect it has been grabbed by the pixies residing in my computer. It had been working fairly smoothly considering it is MY computer. I was hoping they had moved on to someone else's computer, but no. They were just on vacation. I guess they decided to grab the blog so they could catch up on the news they missed. Or they're using the text to do something else. So long as they don't rewrite any of my papers for school.

Of course now I'm wondering. Where do computer pixies GO on vacation? And does it have a warm, sunny beach, a pile of good books, appropriate scenery (I'll leave that to your imagination) and chocolate? If so, how do I get there?

In the meantime, if anyone would like a few pixies to live in their computer, please let me know. I'm happy to share.

1 comment:

Rowan said...

RYou keep your pixies and I'll keep mine, deal???