Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Too Many Hours in the Day

It is about 4:45 pm. I've got about ten minutes to regroup, grab the appropriate work bag and head back out the door. I left this morning at 6:15 am and have been going since. I'd love nothing more than to settle in on the couch with a mug of tea, a good book and the puppy. But alas, I have to go provide training for foster parents until 9:00 tonight.

There are definitely too many hours in the day, at least today. Of course, by the time I get home tonight, I'll be thinking there are too few hours left in the day to get anything more done. Truly sick and twisted I know, but it is how my mind works. Oh well, no rest for the wicked...and all that. Sigh.

3 comments:

Rowan said...

Guess that answers my question...couldn't remember if you were home for dinner or not tonight....I have to make my own dinner :(

Carla Emmons said...

what amuses me most is how easy it is to blog about how we have no time. :)

*hugs* Don't forget to sleep, eat and breathe! And giggle. Always giggle.

LFSAlden said...

ditto carla.

I'll be there Friday with a Mystery Irish Beer.