Thursday, August 27, 2009

TAH DAH!

It has been a year...and a few days...oops...since I last posted. I I apologize for the long gap in between posts.

I would say it is because of my personal issues with linear time...the same issues that prevent me from wearing an actual correctly operating time piece and that change the time on my alarm clock (despite the time lock remaining firmly in place). I could make the argument and most of you would believe it. I could even argue that a certain godson of mine...I have only one officially until November...has been playing with the time/space continuum, despite strict orders from this godmother ( Don't laugh Dryad, I'll revise the contract again and you'll get them BOTH when he turns 12, hee, hee, hee)...but I digress.

The actual reason I have been lapse in posting is the past year has been long and full of various adventures, a mixed bag of them ( Envision a sack full of cats, it is sort of the same thing). Some were wonderful. others not so much, some I hope to never have to repeat experiencing again in this lifetime. All of it combined contributed to me having little time or brain power for blogging.

But that is all going to change. In honor of my birthday, I am gifting all of you with a promise to post at least once a week. I have at least 52 stories from the past year, some quite amusing to share. And since my birthday isn't until tomorrow...I'm already early! Woohoo! Quick, someone mark it on a calendar, it likely won't happen again any time soon.

I will try to post tomorrow...but I can't promise. It is my birthday and I plan to head to the ocean for the day. The laptop...which needs a name by the way...is staying home. While I will have my phone with me...it does not get a signal where I am going. Double woohoo!

Maybe I will start with the adventure I had with the tire iron...(Shut up Nia, it wasn't that funny!)

1 comment:

Dragon said...

Oh correction Star, the incident with the tire iron was hilarious! I'm happy to see you up and blogging again. I plan to be an avid reader. Happy Birthday, lady!