Sunday, February 3, 2008

Greetings!....or why am I writing a blog?

So, why a blog. It is simple really. For those of you who know me, I am currently a full time graduate student at Antioch New England. In addition, I work part-time, sit on two non-profit boards, am a member of a third, plus have any number of faerygodchildren to keep tabs on. Basically, I'm horribly busy.

Last semester, I fell even more out of touch with my many fans, ie. my friends, assorted loved ones and my kiddos. During semester break, while reconnecting with people who suspected I was dead, kidnapped or had finally reall run off to a tropical island beach, I decided to create this blog so everyone can keep up with my comings and goings.

The other reason for this blog, I've been wanting to work on my writing forever, but never seem to make it a priority outside of what I do for work. So now I am, and I'm counting on you all to nag me when I'm not writing enough. See, two birds, one stone.

I'll als0 be posting links to some of the stuff I'm doing, so make sure to check them out.

Have to go feed Jet.

Everyone have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

LFSAlden said...

Hey, girlfriend! *hug* I love that your thoughts are just a click away.

Carla Emmons said...

You're not dead! HURRAY!
*hugs* I'm so glad you're blogging!
(I'm over at http://digital-tree.com ... my crazy cat is keeping me sane.)

-the dryad-